About This Book
How to Move Around This Book
Use the arrows at the bottom left and right of each page to move forward and backward through the modules. Or, use the Contents menu in the top left hand corner to go to a particular section.
If you would prefer to download a PDF copy of this book, or if you prefer to read it on another eBook platform, here are some options:
- PDF (formatted for digital use with active hyperlinks, etc.)
- PDF (formatted for printing; placeholders are provided with a URL directing you back to the ebook to engage with the active & other digital content)
- EPUB (for Nook, Apple Books, Kobo, Kindle etc.)
The following formats are for those who wish to create an adaptation of this Open Educational Resource:
- Pressbooks XML
- Common Cartridge with Web Links
- XHTML (unsupported by Pressbooks)
- HTMLBook (unsupported by Pressbooks)
- OpenDocument (unsupported by Pressbooks)
- WordPress XML (unsupported by Pressbooks)
Files for download can be found on this book’s home page, just under the cover image.
Find a Mistake?
Every effort has been made to ensure this text is accurate and free of mistakes. If you find an error, including broken links, please notify us at OERLibrarian@tulsacc.edu.
Academic Integrity at Tulsa Community College by Tulsa Community College is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
Except where otherwise noted, this material is adapted from the following open textbook:
Academic Integrity by Ulrike Kestler is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.