The OPEN OCO Pressbooks platform is provided as a membership benefit to Online Consortium of Oklahoma (OCO) institutions. Faculty and staff at OCO institutions may create an account and clone/create books with the following understanding:
- The following institutions have unlimited access to OPEN OCO Pressbooks. This means faculty, staff, and students at those institutions may create/clone as many books as you want within the OPEN OCO Pressbooks site.
- Cameron University
- Connors State College
- East Central University
- Murray State College
- Northeastern State University
- Redlands Community College
- Tulsa Community College
- Western Oklahoma State College
- All other OCO member institutions’ faculty may create/clone only one book at a time.
The URL you choose for your books should contain your institution, for example “wosc-english” or “nsustatistics.” If you are interested in using OPEN OCO Pressbooks to host a book for your class, contact email@example.com for more information.
Tulsa Community College faculty and staff are asked to review Getting Started with Pressbooks at TCC before using Pressbooks.
All account holders should set a reminder to reset their password every sixty days, but will not be prompted to do automatically.
These terms are subject to change at any time and you are encouraged to visit this page again before starting a new project. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.